What conditions do Athletic Therapists treat?
An Athletic Therapist can treat muskuloskeltal injuries, including:
low back or neck pain
repetitive strain injuries
They provide rehabilitation for post-surgical patients, including: ACL reconstruction, fractures, shoulder dislocations, and arthroscopic surgery
FASCIAL STRETCH THERAPY
Feature's of Fascial Stretch Therapy™ (FST™):
- Maniplutes, Lengthens, re-aligns and re-organizes your fascia
- Pain Free
- Increases joint space
- Eliminates trigger points
- Improves muscle activation & relaxation
- Improves flexibility on the first session & becomes cumulative with multiple sessions
- We teach you how to maintain optimal fascial flexibility after we identify & eliminate the problem
Benefits of FST™
- Improved posture & functional ability to do what you couldn't do before
- No pain allows you to finally enjoy a life of quality
- Restoration of normal joint space is anti-aging at its best - youthful movement without pain
- Will make all the difference in Sports Performance
- Reduces injuries so you can get on with your goals in fitness, recreation & sports
- Improves & increase options in sex when you have a flexible body!
Here Are A Few FST Demos:
Fascial Stretch Therapy is an system of therapy that dramatically improves flexibility and range of motion, reduces pain and soreness, increases self-awareness and makes you feel amazing!
“Your fascia reacts to all stress: physical, mental, and emotional. Since fascia covers everything from all of your organs, to the circulatory system, to the brain and nervous system, to the skeletal system and more, your whole body is at risk to react to stress by tightening and stiffening. When your fascia is left unattended to, aging of the body, mind, and spirit accelerates, function decreases, and quality of life deteriorates.”
- Ann and Chris Frederick, Creators of FST™
GREAT FOR ALL ATHLETES, WEEKEND WARRIORS, AND GENERALLY ACTIVE INDIVIDUALS!